Helping coaches grow professionally and as business owners
I believe in the power of coaching. And I believe that coaches owe it to their clients, the profession and to themselves to invest in their professional and business development
Work with a certified Mentor Coach and prepare for your ICF credentialing with confidence.
Mentoring is an important part of any coach’s professional development and essential for applying for your ICF credential.
I am a trained and certified ICF mentor coach.
I am trained to listen to live or recorded sessions of your coaching and provide you with verbal and written feedback based on the ICF Core Competencies. I will help you understand your strengths and ways to make your coaching even stronger.
Mentor coaching can dramatically shorten your learning curve, boost your confidence and pave your way to a successful ICF credential application. I will help grow your skills as a coach and prepare for your ICF ACC or PCC credential with confidence.
Whether you are a new or experienced coach, mentor Coaching can help you:
- Grow your skills as a coach
- Learn new styles and approaches to coaching
- Increase your confidence
- Gain a stronger appreciation and understanding of ICF Core Competencies
- Understand ICF Code of Ethics
- Navigate the ICF Credentialing process
- Select recordings for your PCC application
- Gain the necessary mentoring hours to apply for an ICf ACC or PCC credential
- Celebrate your success!
1-on-1 Coaching with me
1 hour sessions
10 Sessions over three months
You work one-on-one with me, receiving rich feedback and observations on your coaching through the lens of the ICF Core Competencies. In each of ten sessions I will review a recording of one of your client sessions and will give you verbal and written feedback on your coaching strengths and areas for growth. We space the sessions out over time to allow for your learning and change.
I will also help you select two recordings to submit to the ICF for your credentialing application.
Up to eight coaches working in small group sessions
1.5 hour sessions
10 Sessions over three months
You and up to seven other coaches work together with me. You listen to recordings of group member’s coaching or observe them coaching live. Then you examine the coaching through the lens of a selected ICF Core Competency. The same group will listen to at least five samples of your coaching. You will receive verbal feedback from me on your five coaching samples and written feedback from me for three of your sessions.
Biz Launch Program
Launching and growing your coaching business
Is This You?
- You have completed coach training and are thinking about starting your own practice
- You want to launch a new coaching program
- You wonder if you have what it takes to make it happen
- You don’t even know where to start
- You have lots of questions and no one to ask
- You’ve taken the first steps to opening your practice, and feel overwhelmed with handling the mind-boggling amount of details that follow
- You’ve tried different things to attract clients, and continue to get so-so results
- You feel stuck
- You feel isolated
“Gina helped me get straight to the issue and develop a strategy. I found her professional and engaging style easy to work with. She established trust and rapport quickly and I appreciate her easy personality.
She helped me create some professional boundaries, that helped me move forward with my goals.”
– Cindy Hooker, Gold Dog Consulting
I created the Biz Launch Program to be a source of support, inspiration and motivation for coaches just like you.
The Biz Launcher’s program is designed for compassionate and talented coaches who are committed to making a difference in the lives of others. It’s for coaches, like you, who are feeling lost, stuck or unsure about how to bring their coaching to the world.
How would it feel to stop worrying, to stop wondering if you’ve got what it takes? Let’s figure things out…together.
The Biz Launch Program was created to help you get your coaching business or new program off the ground.
It is a small group program for coaches who have completed their coach training program.
It is 8 classes focused on helping you get clear on what you want your business to look like, your mission, how you want to get your first clients, what is important to you and what steps to take first.
It includes 5 one-on-one coaching sessions with an experienced coach. Time focused on you, solely you, to help you succeed.
Pave the way to success with your coaching practice.
Winter Biz Launch Program runs Thursday, January 12 to Thursday, March 23, 2016
Through the program you’ll receive the support and guidance you’ll need to launch your Life Coaching business. You’ll design your ideal business, develop a well conceived plan to move forward and will have the support and accountability to make it happen.
- What your ideal coaching practice would look like
- Your purpose for others
- What you want to be sure to pay attention to
- Your unique ways to get the word out and have your first clients find you
- Well defined actions to make it happen
- Mentoring and guidance from an experienced Coach
- An easy-to-use workbook specifically designed for Life Coaches
- Step-by-step instructions and suggestions to launch your business
- Support from a peer group
- 8 classes
- 5 private one-on-one coaching sessions
- Your individual plan for success. You will have a completed Coach Success Plan plan by the end of the first five classes. By the end of the program you will be stepping into success.
– Mary Lu O’Halloran, Academic Life Coach
WINTER BIZ LAUNCH PROGRAM
Thursday, January 12 – Thursday, March 23, 2017
Thursdays 9-10:30am PST/ noon – 1:30pm EST
One-on-one coaching sessions will be individually scheduled.
Investment: Upfront payment $715 or three payments of $265 for a total of $795